With its titanium scissor claw arm, the Magma Mech is the perfect tool for catching all of the pesky lava monsters, especially the Firax. Blast through rock or cool it down with the spinning water jet – just don’t run out of water, because it's a long way back to the surface. Includes one minifigure, one fire monster and mech walker.
- Set includes 1 orange Firax lava monster and 1 Power Miner minifigure
- Magma Mech features extendable scissor claw arm, spinning water jet drill, and heat-shielded opening cockpit
- New rotating hydroblaster
- Retractable claw arm for picking up those pesky lava monsters
- 183 pieces
The body of the Magma Mech has a cockpit with a barred roof, and two water blasters are featured on the front. The drill has one of the Power Miners bricks that only is included in that theme, and also is the only set in which it can be received in that colour. The claw can retract right back to rest on the arm, and can also grab lava monsters, but cannot pull them back. The two claw bricks are the same pieces as the blades of the spinning shield from Tahu in his last appearance as a Nuva. The legs do not have much mobility, but can move where the are joined to the body, and at the ankle. There are two jets on the backs of the legs, much like the Silent Strike from Exo-Force. The water tank is small for the size of the water drill. The water piece is a different shape from the older flame pieces of before years. The miner has body armour, the same shape as the Agents 2.0 body armour, and the monster has black markings on his body, orange eyes, and a normal lava monster head.
- This set is one of the first two sets with a mounted water tank featured in the Power Miners theme so far.
- This is one of only two sets with a Firax.